Farming has been an essential part of our country since the day it was founded. Today’s farms may be a bit more high-tech than those of 200 years ago, but their importance remains the same. Whether you operate a greenhouse, dairy farm, or poultry farm, you have plenty to keep you busy. The last thing you need is to worry about whether you have the correct insurance coverage to fit your ever-changing needs.
Kahrl & Company has worked with dozens of farms across Knox County to help them combine personal, farm, business, and property and liability coverage all under one policy. This simplifies your insurance protection, gives you a competitive premium, and frees you up to focus on running your farm.
We have programs to combine coverage for 5 key areas:
- Residences and Household Contents: Dwellings, household contents, loss-of-use, debris removal, trees, fences, refrigerated products, motorized vehicles and more.
- Buildings and Building Contents: Barns, silos, greenhouses, poultry, permanent equipment in buildings, refrigerated products and more.
- Farm Personal Property: Livestock, farm machinery, farm products, supplies, tools and more.
- Scheduled Personal Property: All-risk coverage for valuables you choose to insure.
- Liability: Medical expenses, defense costs, bodily injury and property damage liability and more.
The most important part of your farm is you, so we also offer insurance to protect your family and assets, including:
- Disability Income Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Annuities to Fund Retirement
It’s important that you and your farm are protected, so we urge a review of your insurance every year. Contact us to get a free, no-obligation review of your current insurance.